Perhaps the most important benefit of TSA membership is the inspiration and enthusiasm that students gain from receiving recognition for applying their knowledge. Demonstrating skills in a forum beyond school walls motivates students, especially when there is a large, like-minded audience of peers who support them. Other benefits include:
- Enhance technological literacy and leadership skillsWork on complex activities from start to finish
- Compete on local, state and national levels
- Develop leadership skills
- Meet and work with business and industry leaders
- Attend organized meetings
- Network with students and teachers with similar interests from all over the United States
- Contribute time and effort to a national service project
- Receive national membership services, including the online TSA newsletter, School Scene,
- Receive recognition through TSA’s honor society, scholarships and achievement programs
- Have a voice in a national organization that is helping to shape the future of technology education
TSA Improves Leadership Skills
Enrollment in technology education classes increases with interest in TSA.
interests broaden due to increased
Recognition of student accomplishments in technology increases the visibility of your program.
Financial support grows as
business leaders, school boards, and industries recognize the
importance of TSA.